- Preliminary projects for cost evaluation witch allow feasibility studies, adjust needs and make decisions.
- Complete projects including architecture and engineering: soil movement, civil works, sanitary services, electricity, water, compressed air and other gases, sewage plants, personnel services, and others. Lay-outs are made of the production processes, design of each installation, specification of equipment and specifications to bid the global project or per area. In general, these projects are "turn key" contracts in order to provide a comprehensive service.
- According to the client needs, we also provide construction management in the different stages of implantation: civil works, performing installations, testing and commissioning.
- Support for construction management, our client designs a Director of Works and we provide technical advice.
- Corol Beef (Londrina, Brasil-2005) -2000 head/day slaughterhouse. Plant and process design.
- Cledinor S.A (Salto-2006) – Frigorífico La Caballada- 400 to 800 heads/day slaughterhouse expansion. Project and construction management of two freezing tunnels and a 2000 tons deposit for frozen meat boxes. (2006)
- Inaler S.A (S. José) – Marfrig Slaughterhouse - Project and construction management of a rack drive-in 2000 tons deposit for frozen meat (2007)
- Granja La Familia (Montevideo) 400 head/day Swine's Slaughterhouse Project and study of feasibility (2008)
- Extraberries S.A. (Salta, Argentina) - Electrical installation project for berries process plant of 1000 tons/year capacity. Some days they process 30 tons.